Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chaos? Or unavoidable energy flow...

Under quite unusual (well, been this way for almost two weeks now...) and overwhelming working hours... Getting some breaks during my work on the so-big global web project, going from my Facebook to LinkedIn conversations and my bunch of unread emails and newsletters, I started thinking about chaos: what is exactly chaos?

Well, I can feel it, I guess we all have felt it at some point in our daily lives... Is it chaotic to be unable to get good amounts of sleep!? Or to read academic oeuvres needed to complete some essays that give me this never-ending feeling? Is it chaotic to sleep at non-social stardard times? Is it chaotic to eat only when you feel hunger enough risking to stop the show? Well, it feels chaotic, at least.

My fellow friend Romeno N. aka @footklanninja wrote this, refering to chaos:

"seeking for order leads to chaos
seeking for chaos leads to chaos
basically, chaos es the most likely to an "order" in the universe.

Chaos does not means bad or destructive as most people think, chaos is the lack of predictibility, the constant change, the constant evolution...

Dead is more like order, as nothing more changes, nothing more transforms, nothing more moves, life is chaos.
"

This changed my mindset, better thinking chaos as an unavoidable lifestyle, don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hola! Primera vez por aqui. Me da gusto leerte.
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete